Here's What a Dream Looks Like
Struggling to find your passion? Or perhaps you know what you want to do but just need a little inspiration. Here are five accounts from people who've achieved their own dreams.
- Does your motivation come from helping others? Pat Ringelsetter's does. That's why she's let her passion go to the dogs.
- Got a good idea you'd just love to put to paper? Here's how Pat Zietlow Miller successfully pursued her dream of writing a children's book.
- Need some motivation to start that home improvement project? Read Grace VanDeWeghe's answer to the question Why DIY?
- If you've ever felt a physical limitation was keeping you from doing what you love, let prep basketball star Jessica Lessesky convince you otherwise.
- If you're hesitant to embrace the real you, you won't want to miss this tale of self acceptance from LaTunja Jackson (pictured).
For more motivational accounts of dreams achieved, visit American Family's Dream Protectors blog.