Enter for a chance to win the Superfan Tailgate Sweepstakes from American Family Insurance
One fan and five friends will win the ultimate Milwaukee BrewersTM fan experience on August 26 at American Family FieldTM in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
American Family Insurance is offering one lucky Milwaukee BrewersTM fan and five friends the ultimate game day experience at American Family FieldTM this August. Fans can enter the Superfan Tailgate Sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip to Milwaukee that includes field-level tickets, travel stipend, hotel accommodations, Christian Yelich autographed memorabilia and more.
Enter here now through Friday, June 23.
One Grand Prize Winner and five guests will receive the following:
- Six Field Level tickets for winner and five guests to the Milwaukee Brewers game on Saturday, August 26, 2023 (6:10 p.m. CT) at American Family Field.
- Pre-game tailgate for winner and guests on the grounds of American Family Field, including food and beverage.
- Travel stipend of $3,600 for winner to use towards the cost of flights to Milwaukee, Wisconsin and/or local transportation to American Family Field.
- Three hotel rooms (standard room, double occupancy) for two nights at a 2-4 star hotel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, booked by Administrator (at sponsor’s sole discretion).
- One $500 pre-paid credit card to be used at the Winner’s discretion (food, beverage, local transportation, etc.).
- One MLB licensed baseball, autographed by Christian Yelich.
- One $500 Milwaukee Brewers Team Store gift card.
Open to legal residents of the United States of America, excluding residents of Florida, New York and Rhode Island. All registrants are required to be twenty-one years of age or older at the time of entry. One entry per person. For additional eligibility requirements and official rules, please review the Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions.
# # #
About the American Family Insurance group
Based in Madison, Wisconsin, American Family Insurance has been serving customers since 1927. We inspire, protect and restore dreams through our insurance products, exceptional service from our agency owners and employees, community investment and creative partnerships to address societal challenges. We act on our belief in diversity and inclusion by constantly evolving to meet customer needs and preferences. American Family Insurance group is the nation’s 12th-largest property/casualty insurance group, ranking No. 251 on the Fortune 500 list. The group sells American Family-brand products, primarily through exclusive agency owners in 19 states. The American Family Insurance group also includes CONNECT, powered by American Family Insurance, The General, Homesite and Main Street America Insurance. Across these companies the group has nearly 13,000 employees nationwide.