American Family Insurance announces “Summerfest Dream Weekend Sweepstakes”
Two Grand Prize winners will receive a VIP weekend of exclusive experiences at Summerfest in Milwaukee, known as the “World’s Largest Music Festival.”
American Family Insurance is offering a chance for music fans across the country to win a VIP weekend at Milwaukee’s Summerfest as part of its “Summerfest Dream Weekend Sweepstakes.” The sweepstakes entry period runs from April 28 through end-of-day May 26, 2023. Enter at this link.
American Family Insurance is the presenting sponsor of Summerfest, known as the “World’s Largest Music Festival.” Summerfest features over 1,000 performances on 12 stages, along with food, beverages and activities, in a world-class festival setting. This event will take place over three consecutive weekends in 2023: June 22-24, June 29-July 1, July 2, July 6-8.
Two Grand Prize winners will be awarded and will receive the following:
- Four Summerfest General Admission tickets
- Two tickets to one (1) Headliner show at the American Family Insurance Amphitheater (see the 2023 lineup)
- Travel stipend of $1,600 for Winner to use towards the cost of flights to Milwaukee, Wisconsin and/or local transportation to the grounds of Summerfest (provided regardless of Winner’s primary residence location)
- Access to The Captain’s Deck Viewing Area
- Exclusive Summerfest Merchandise
- One $500 Summerfest gift card
- One $500 pre-paid credit card to be used on the trip for food, beverage, and local transportation at the winner’s discretion
The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of AZ, CO, GA, IA, ID,IL, IN, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, NV, OH, OR, SD, UT, WA & WI who are age 21 or older as of April 28, 2023. The following are not eligible: FL, NY, RI All registrants are required to be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. One (1) entry per person. See entry link for additional eligibility requirements and official rules.
# # #
About the American Family Insurance group
Based in Madison, Wisconsin, American Family Insurance has been serving customers since 1927. We inspire, protect and restore dreams through our insurance products, exceptional service from our agency owners and employees, community investment and creative partnerships to address societal challenges. We act on our belief in diversity and inclusion by constantly evolving to meet customer needs and preferences. American Family Insurance group is the nation’s 12th-largest property/casualty insurance group, ranking No. 251 on the Fortune 500 list. The group sells American Family-brand products, primarily through exclusive agency owners in 19 states. The American Family Insurance group also includes CONNECT, powered by American Family Insurance, The General, Homesite and Main Street America Insurance. Across these companies the group has nearly 13,000 employees nationwide.