American Family Insurance announces national “Superfan Tailgate" Sweepstakes
One grand-prize winner will enjoy a VIP tailgate experience at a Milwaukee Brewers™ game in September.
American Family Insurance is offering a chance for Milwaukee Brewers™ fans across the country to win the ultimate all-expenses-paid “Superfan Tailgate” experience at American Family Field, the home of the Milwaukee Brewers. The sweepstakes entry period runs from July 21 through August 21 at midnight.
In addition to tickets, one (1) grand-prize sweepstakes winner and up to five guests will enjoy VIP hospitality before the September 17 home game, travel and hotel accommodations and more (see below for complete prize package):
- Six (6) Field Level tickets for winner and five (5) guests to the Milwaukee Brewers game on Saturday, September 17 (6:15 p.m. CT) at American Family Field.
- Pre-game tailgate for winner and guests on the grounds of American Family Field, including food and non-alcoholic beverage.
- Travel stipend of $3,600 for winner to use towards the cost of flights to Milwaukee, Wisconsin and/or local transportation to American Family Field.
- Three (3) hotel rooms (standard room, double occupancy) for two (2) nights at a 2-4 star hotel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- One (1) $500 pre-paid credit card to be used at the winner’s discretion (for food, beverage, local transportation, etc.).
- One (1) MLB licensed baseball, autographed by Brewers outfielder Christian Yelich.
- One (1) $500 Milwaukee Brewers Team Store gift card.
The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Florida and Rhode Island) who are 18-plus years of age at the time of entry. One (1) entry per person. Fans can enter and see official rules at this link.
American Family Insurance and the Milwaukee Brewers entered into a 15-year sponsorship agreement announced in January 2019 that includes naming rights to the stadium and partnering on various community initiatives.
For more information on the American Family Insurance/Milwaukee Brewers sponsorship, visit this link on amfam.com.
# # #
About the American Family Insurance group
Based in Madison, Wisconsin, American Family Insurance has been serving customers since 1927. We inspire, protect and restore dreams through our insurance products, exceptional service from our agency owners and employees, community investment and creative partnerships to address societal challenges. We act on our belief in diversity and inclusion by constantly evolving to meet customer needs and preferences. American Family Insurance group is the nation’s 13th-largest property/casualty insurance group, ranking No. 251 on the Fortune 500 list. The group sells American Family-brand products, primarily through exclusive agency owners in 19 states. The American Family Insurance group also includes CONNECT, powered by American Family Insurance, The General, Homesite and Main Street America Insurance. Across these companies the group has more than 13,500 employees nationwide.