American Family Insurance announces chance for fans to win “Home Opener Experience” with Milwaukee Brewers™
One grand-prize winner and three friends will enjoy a VIP experience at the Milwaukee Brewers™. home opener at American Family Field™.
American Family Insurance is offering a chance for fans across the country to win the ultimate “Home Opener Experience” at American Family Field™, the home of the Milwaukee Brewers™, on Monday, April 3. The entry period runs from February 6 through March 6 at midnight.
One (1) grand-prize winner and up to three (3) guests will win a trip to Milwaukee, Wisconsin for a VIP experience at the April 3 game. In addition to field-level tickets, the winner will receive hospitality including travel, hotel accommodations and more (see below for complete prize package):
- Four (4) field level tickets for winner and three (3) guests to the Milwaukee Brewers home opener game on Monday, April 3, 2023, at 1:10 p.m. (CT) at American Family Field in Milwaukee
- Exclusive mascot appearance during pre-game.
- 90-minute X-Golf American Family Field reservation before game (food and beverage included).
- Travel stipend of $3,600 for winner to use towards the cost of flights to Milwaukee and/or local transportation to American Family Field (provided regardless of winner’s primary residence location).
- Two (2) hotel rooms (standard room, double occupancy) for two (2) nights at a two-to-four star hotel in Milwaukee.
- One (1) $500 pre-paid credit card to be used at the winner’s discretion (food, beverage, local transportation, etc.).
- One (1) MLB licensed baseball, autographed by Milwaukee Brewers outfielder and American Family Insurance brand ambassador Christian Yelich.
- Milwaukee Brewers Team Store merchandise up to $500.
- One (1) $500 Milwaukee Brewers gift card.
The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Florida, New York and Rhode Island) who are 18-plus years of age at the time of entry. One (1) entry per person. Fans can enter and see additional eligibility requirements and official rules at this link beginning February 6.
American Family Insurance and the Milwaukee Brewers entered into a 15-year sponsorship agreement announced in January 2019 that includes naming rights to the stadium and partnering on various community initiatives.
For more information on the American Family Insurance/Milwaukee Brewers sponsorship, visit this link on amfam.com.
# # #
About the American Family Insurance group
Based in Madison, Wisconsin, American Family Insurance has been serving customers since 1927. We inspire, protect and restore dreams through our insurance products, exceptional service from our agency owners and employees, community investment and creative partnerships to address societal challenges. We act on our belief in diversity and inclusion by constantly evolving to meet customer needs and preferences. American Family Insurance group is the nation’s 13th-largest property/casualty insurance group, ranking No. 251 on the Fortune 500 list. The group sells American Family-brand products, primarily through exclusive agency owners in 19 states. The American Family Insurance group also includes CONNECT, powered by American Family Insurance, The General, Homesite and Main Street America Insurance. Across these companies the group has more than 13,500 employees nationwide.