Back to School for All of Us
Back to school isn’t just for kids! No matter how young – or young at heart – you are, life-long learning is a terrific way to get to know yourself better, and reenergize the dreams you’ve been meaning to explore.
Not sure where to start?
- Volunteer at a local school, library or museum
- Enroll in continuing education classes through a local university or technical college
- Look into hands-on workshops or seminars on topics you’re curious about
- Try a new hobby
- Plan day trips to local historical sites
- Join a club (or form your own!)
- Try your hand at an art project