American Family Insurance sweepstakes offers chance to win Summerfest VIP experience
"Live the Dream" sweepstakes, open May 1 - June 3, offers all-inclusive Summerfest experience for winner and a guest.
Want to "Live the Dream at Summerfest?" American Family Insurance, first presenting sponsor of Summerfest, is offering a chance for one winner and a guest to enjoy an all-exclusive VIP experience at this year's music festival in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, June 27 - July 8.
Sweepstakes winner will receive:
- Tickets to two shows of winner's choice at the American Family Insurance Ampitheater
- Round-trip airfare (coach) for two to Mitchell International Airport, Milwaukee
- Luxury upgraded accomodations at the Westin Milwaukee hotel for three nights
- Curated dinner menu by James Beard Nominee Andrew Ashmore at Stella Van Buren
- VIP Welcome amenity
- Gift card to Stella Van Buren to be used during the stay for breakfast, lunch, bar, juice bar, etc.
- Customized itinerary
- Custom gift basket, including: Autographed lineup poster; Summerfest premium items such as locally designed Summerfest apparel
- Gift cards for Summerfest grounds food and beverage
For sweepstakes rules and to enter, visit www.amfamsummerfest.com . Winner will be announced on June 4.
# # #
About American Family Insurance
Madison, Wisconsin-based American Family Insurance group is the nation's 13th-largest property/casualty insurance group and ranks No. 315 on the Fortune 500 list. The company sells American Family-brand products, including auto, homeowners, life, business and farm/ranch insurance, primarily through its exclusive agents in 19 states. American Family affiliates (The General and Homesite) also provide options for consumers who want to manage their insurance matters directly over the internet or by phone. Web www.amfam.com; Facebook www.facebook.com/amfam; Twitter www.twitter.com/amfam.
About Milwaukee World Festival, Inc.
Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. is an independent, private 501(c)(3) corporation founded in 1965 that produces Summerfest, presented by American Family Insurance, an 11-day festival that generates approximately $186 million in direct and indirect economic impact for the community each year. Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. also maintains Henry Maier Festival Park, located on 75 acres on the shores of Lake Michigan in Milwaukee, WI. In addition to Summerfest, Henry Maier Festival Park hosts a variety of ethnic and cultural festivals, concerts, walks, runs, and other special events, attracting nearly 1.5 million people. The mission of the organization is to promote an understanding of different ethnic cultures, the histories and traditions of various nationalities, harmony in the community, civic pride and provide a showcase for performing arts, activities and recreation for the public and employment opportunities for the youth of the community.