American Family Insurance announces “Spring Fly-Away” Sweepstakes
The “Spring-Fly Away” Sweepstakes will give one fan and three guests an all-expense paid trip to Phoenix, Arizona to cheer on the Milwaukee Brewers.
Starting today, Milwaukee Brewers fans can enter to win the “Spring Fly-Away” Sweeptakes from American Family Insurance, for a chance to cheer for the Brewers at two spring training games in Phoenix.
Fans can enter online (one entry per person) between November 9 and December 10 at www.AmFam.com/Brewers. Entrants must be Wisconsin residents, 18 years or older.
One randomly selected grand prize winner and three guests will receive:
- All-expense paid trip to Phoenix, Arizona for Brewers spring training
- Four (4) tickets to two (2) Brewers’ spring training games at American Family Fields of Phoenix
- Roundtrip airfare for four (4) guests
- Three-night hotel stay for four (4) guests
- $800 pre-paid credit card for to be for food, beverages and other expenses during trip
- Four (4) $20 ballpark vouchers for food and retail for each of the two (2) spring training games
- Ground transportation to and from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and to/from the hotel
The grand prize winner will be notified on or around December 13, 2021. No purchase necessary to enter.
For questions about the American Family “Spring Fly-Away” Sweepstakes, please email AmFamBrewers@revolutionworld.com.
# # #
About the American Family Insurance group
Based in Madison, Wisconsin, American Family Insurance has been serving customers since 1927. We inspire, protect and restore dreams through our insurance products, exceptional service from our agency owners and employees, community investment and creative partnerships to address societal challenges. We act on our belief in diversity and inclusion by constantly evolving to meet customer needs and preferences. American Family Insurance group is the nation’s 13th-largest property/casualty insurance group, ranking No. 232 on the Fortune 500 list. The group sells American Family-brand products, primarily through exclusive agency owners in 19 states. The American Family Insurance group also includes CONNECT, powered by American Family Insurance, The General, Homesite and Main Street America Insurance. Across these companies the group has more than 13,500 employees nationwide.