American Family offers Business Accelerator program to support and inspire small business owners
National Small Business Week is April 30-May 6
Small businesses have an enormous impact on our economy. In fact, 54% of U.S. sales happen at small businesses, and there were 23 million small businesses in the U.S. according to 2015 statistics.*
To support small business owners and their entrepreneurial spirit, American Family Insurance offers the Business Accelerator Program – a free, continually updated online toolkit to provide small business owners with inspiration and advice.
Business owners can explore the benefits, tools and resources available through the program, including:
- No fees, sign-up or curriculum; use when convenient on own time
- User-friendly and easy to navigate
- Insightful articles, such as: Managing Cash Flow: Understanding Your Business’s Operating Cycle; Sales Prospecting Tips and Techniques; 6 Tips to Organize Your Busy Week; How to Craft an Effective Sales Pitch in 5 Steps
- Live-streamed events and interviews such as: Introduction to Facebook Lead Gen Ads; Social Selling Coaching Session; Quicker Decisions, Smarter Delegation
- Alert sign-up for future streaming events and simplified access and registration
- Polling questions
The American Family Insurance Business Accelerator Program can help small business owners build their businesses at every phase. Visit www.AmFamBusinessAcclerator.com for more information or discuss with an American Family Insurance agent how to get started.
*Source: Small Business Administration
About American Family Insurance
Madison, Wis. - based American Family Insurance, celebrating its 90th anniversary in 2017, is the nation's 13th-largest property/casualty insurance group and ranks No. 332 on the Fortune 500 list. The company sells American Family-brand products, including auto, homeowners, life, business and farm/ranch insurance, through its exclusive agents in 19 states. American Family affiliates (The General, Homesite and AssureStart) also provide options for consumers who want to manage their insurance matters directly over the Internet or by phone. Web www.amfam.com; Facebook www.facebook.com/amfam; Twitter www.twitter.com/amfam; Google+ plus.google.com/+amfam/.